* Product(s) may not be exactly as shown in the image
SF-16 Sea Foam Motor Treatment, 473-mL
- Sea Foam Motor Treatment is a multi-functional formula that can be used in gas, ethanol, diesel or bio-diesel, oil, injector and carbon cleaning machines
- Cleans injectors, fuel stabilizer, dries oil and fuel, adds lubricity, frees lifters-rings, carbon cleaner, upper cylinder lube, de-icer and anti-gel
- Can also be used safely and effectively in all marine makes and engine types from inboard or outboard, jet or stern drive, injected or carburetor, 2 or 4-stroke
- Cleans and restores lost engine power by dissolving petroleum deposits and residues
- Lubricates upper cylinder parts for longer engine wear life and helps protect the entire fuel system from corrosion
- Stabilizes fuel by resisting evaporation, gum and varnish formation
- Controls small amounts of moisture and preserves ignition vapors so engines start easier.
- For routine fuel system (gas tank to engine) maintenance, one can of Sea Foam Motor Treatment treats up to 16 gallons of gas or diesel fuel
- When greater cleaning is needed, add more Sea Foam – the more you add to fuel, the better it cleans!
- For cars and trucks driven regularly, put 1 to 2 cans of Sea Foam in your fuel tank every 3,000 to 8,000 kms
- For engine equipment used regularly, add 1 (one) ounce of Sea Foam per gallon to a fresh tank fill every 3 months or sooner
- Add Sea Foam to your engine oil before or after every oil change interval – just pour into your engine’s oil filler neck
- Size: 473 mL