* Product(s) may not be exactly as shown in the image
K2658-1 Lincoln Electric MIG Pak 140 Wire Feed Welder
<!- PS Snippet select-store-for-inventory-->
Good to go right out of the box, for any household, hobby, DIY or any welding around the farm you need done. This easy-to-use, sturdy unit is forgiving even to the amateur welder (it comes with an instructional DVD and user’s guide). It has become a fan favourite (just check out its product reviews).
- Lincoln Electric MIG Pak 140 Wire Feed Welder is 120V; 30-140A
- Metal thickness: 24-gauge to 5/16"
- Duty-cycle: 20% at 90A
- Wire feed speed: 50-500 inches per minute
- MIG and Flux-core ready, includes everything needed to MIG or Flux-core weld
- Heavy-duty wire drive motor
- No hassle tool-less design for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes
- Includes welding gun and cable, ground clamp and cable, spare MIG and Flux core tips, MIG nozzle, Flux-core nozzle
- Also includes spindle adapter for 8" spools of wire, single reversible drive roll, gas regulator and hose, sample spools of MIG and Flux core wire, instructional DVD and learn-to-weld guide