* Product(s) may not be exactly as shown in the image
0383711 J-B Weld Professional Steel Reinforced Epoxy, 283-g
J-B Weld Industrial Professional Size J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
- J-B Weld Professional Steel Reinforced Epoxy is an alternative way to welding, soldering and brazing
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed and painted
- Super strong, non-toxic and temperature resistant up to 600 degrees
- Contains two 141 g tubes