* Product(s) may not be exactly as shown in the image
44296 Inner Tie Rod Tool
- The Inner Tie Rod Tool is used to easily turn and remove the inner tie rod without removing the outer tie rod. Slide the tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with an extension.
- Used to service inner tie rods on rack and pinion steering assemblies
- Removes and installs inner tie rods on many GM and some Chrysler products
- Can also be used on all inner tie rods with 1-3/16" and 1-5/16" hex sizes
- Manufacturer Part #44296