* Product(s) may not be exactly as shown in the image
0382501 Permatex The Right Stuff Gasket Maker Kit
When seals go bad, you need The Right Stuff. The Right Stuff seals instantly, allowing equipment to return to service immediately. These long-lasting, elastomeric formed-in-place rubber gasket makers are more reliable and longer lasting than cut gaskets, and at a fraction of the cost. The Right Stuff® allows you to custom fit gaskets to any shape or size for different applications quickly and easily.
- Permatex The Right Stuff Gasket Maker Kit is OEM specified by Chrysler, Ford, GM and Mercedes-Benz
- Sensor safe and non-corrosive, will not contaminate oxygen sensors or corrode other electronic engine components
- Seals instantly, forming a reliable, long lasting elastomeric rubber gasket
- Blowout resistant, allowing leakproof gaskets to be made in just one minute
- Superior resistance to powertrain fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, gear lube and coolants
- Eliminates need for pre-formed, pre-cut, paper, rubber or cork gaskets
- Temperature range -60°C to 260°C (-75°F to 500°F)
- Includes short 147 ml caulking gun
- Applications: Automotive, industrial and marine gaskets, valve covers, gearbox covers, pumps, compressors, oil pans, thermostat housings, water pumps, etc.